I have a serious handbag addiction, something I’ve become acutely aware of whilst migrating all my clothes to my new wardrobe room. I love the fun designs from SkinnyDip and could spend hours drooling over Vivienne Westwood sales.
I love that it’s time to get all my Autumn and Winter clothes out of storage, this is by far my preferred time of year in terms of fashion, I just feel so much more comfortable and ‘me’ in A/W.
1. I love this fringe shoulder bag from Skinnydip.
2. This French Connection faux fur clutch looks like something from the Monster Book of Monsters but I love it.
3. This little quilted number from Moschino caught my eye.
4. This Vivienne Westwood heart bag in faux snakeskin is gourgeous; I have a larger handbag in the same colours and adore it.
5. I’m loving this shade of green and have a thing for backpacks.
6. How cute is this Skinnydip bee clutch? Slightly scary, but I’m into it.
Would any of these bags catch your eye?